Combining the world’s favourite fish with the world’s healthiest citrus fruit: Cured Salmon with Grapefruit. The saltiness of salmon together with juiciness of the grapefruit, the spice of the jalapeno and the creaminess of avocado makes this dish a shockwave to your taste buds. Add cherry tomatoes and Voila your dish is simply beautiful and irresistible.
300g Cured Salmon/ Smoked Salmon
1 Red Grapefruit
6 Mild Jalapeno Peppers, chopped
3 Spring Onions, chopped
2 avocados, sliced
6 Cherry Tomatoes , finishings
Freshly ground black pepper
- Put the salmon slices on a plate
- Peel the grapefruit and slice away all the white pith.
- Slice into small pieces and mix it with the salmon.
- Mix the Jalapeno Peppers and spring onions over the plate.
- Place the avocado slices over the top of the salmon.
- Pour the remaining grapefruit juice on the top.
- Finish with cherry tomatoes (optional)
- Sprinkle black pepper
Cooking time 20 minutes