A party dish that will leave your guests craving for more. Simple yet classy Salmon Hors D’oeuvre, is a great dish to bring to any party. Great for time-sensitive people as it takes 10 minutes to cook and prepare.
100g Feta Cheese
100g of Cured Salmon
2 Tbsp Chopped Mint
1-2 Tbsp Liquid Honey
Juice of 1 lime
1 tbsp Olive oil
Mint Leaves, to garnish
- Cut the watermelon into 2cm cubes
- Cut the feta into cubes of the same size
- Cut the kiwis into cubes of the same size too
- Place the feta, melon, kiwi and salmon onto the cocktail sticks.
- Brush the marinade over the Salmon Hors D’oeuvres.
- Place in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.
Cooking Time 10 minutes