200g of beef shabu shabu
150g of assorted mushrooms- shitake, enoki and shimeij
10g salted butter
Coarsely ground black pepper
- Lightly season the beef with salt and pepper. Shred the mushrooms into easy-to-eat pieces.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan, spread the beef shabu-shabu and cook quickly until it is still a bit red. Remove from pan and set it aside to a plate.
- Heat butter over medium heat, then stir fry mushrooms
- When mushrooms are cooked, return the beef to the frying pan and stir-fry quickly.
- Add some coarsely ground black pepper, swirl in some soy sauce and serve.